Refusal of processing of personal data supplier account
With an account, you can do the following:
- Create and save search profiles
- Subscribe for free to an overview of tenders that match your search profile(s)
- Create a business card that buyers can use to find you
- Participate in forums
- Submit requests to participate and tenders
Without an account, you can only do the following:
- Search for and consult published public contracts.
The next step?
- You can submit any objections to the e-Procurement service of the FPS Policy and Support at email@example.com
- If you already have an account, you can delete it by clicking on the "Delete my Account" button.
How we handle your data as supplier
Our privacy statement
Your data are processed as stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR).
Which personal data do we collect?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Gender (inferred from the title selected)
The following data can refer to a person, but can also be completed with non-personal data.
- Telephone number
- Fax number
How do you avoid the use of personal data?
- Use a general e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of your personal e-mail address (email@example.com)
- Use a phone number of the company instead of your personal (mobile) number.
We store the data as you entered it in the registration form.
For what purposes do we process your data?
- Your first and last name and username are used for identification.
- The title serves as a greeting in our correspondence.
- The choice of language serves to communicate with you in this language.
- Your address, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number are used to contact you.
- If applicable, we process the signature information (available in the digital signature certificate used) of the persons signing the submission report.
- If applicable, we use the national registration number of the person requesting certificates from MyTelemarc in the ESPD application to check whether this person has the necessary authorisations for the specified CBE number.
Your personal data is used in various places in the platform, usually to identify who has performed a certain action or who needs to be contacted.
Some examples: business card, submission of a tender, data on an official opening report, etc.
In addition, we use your details to be able to contact you. These may be e-mails sent automatically by the platform (hereinafter referred to as system e-mails) or newsletters sent by FPS Policy and Support staff members to inform you about matters relating to public contracts, the functioning of the platform, etc.
With whom do we share your data and why?
Your personal data will be made available to the contracting authority throughout the entire procurement process at various places in the applications.
These details are necessary to identify you and/or to be able to contact you.
Users can read your personal data on the official opening report on e-Tendering.
Suppliers can read your complete first name and surname in the Submission Rights module on e-Tendering by entering (part of) a CBE number and/or (part of) your first name and/or surname.
This data is necessary to identify you and to grant you submission rights.
Depending on the functionalities you use (e.g. requesting certificates from MyTelemarc, etc.), your data are processed via web service by external systems of other government services.
In addition, your personal data from the platform are used by FPS Policy and Support staff for internal applications and for government communication related to public procurement. For this government communication, your data may be passed on to other government agencies.
Finally, your personal data will be shared with our service provider in order to resolve technical issues related to the account. The service provider will only use your data on explicit request of the e-Procurement service.
What are your rights?
Via your profile, you can do the following with your profile data:
(*) For technical reasons, in some cases accounts are not deleted, but are completely anonymised (for example, when the account is linked to an active dossier).
You can download your data via My Profile at the bottom right. This file contains
- Your current profile data
- The list of actions you have taken on the platform in the past year. You can always request a complete overview via firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about unsubscribing can be found on:
What are your obligations in providing data?
You must register your data completely and accurately. In the event of changes, you will need to add these to your profile and business card.
Furthermore, in accordance with the regulations of the procurement documents, you must provide the requested personal data to the contracting authority.
How do we protect your personal data?
The FPS Policy and Support takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. With this in mind, we have implemented security technologies and measures to ensure the availability, confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. In addition, the number of employees who have access to your personal data is strictly limited and carefully selected. These employees are only granted access insofar as they require this information in order to perform their tasks properly. In addition, for new projects that may have an impact on your privacy, a comprehensive analysis is carried out to guarantee your rights, the security and protection of your personal data. Should an incident nevertheless occur in which your personal data are involved, you will be notified personally in the circumstances provided for by law.
If you believe that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via our contact form on the site or via email@example.com .
What can you do to protect your personal data?
- Choose a strong password with at least 13 characters.
- Do not disclose your password.
More tips are available at https://safeonweb.be/
- Change your personal data to those of the person who will be replacing you when you leave the company and will no longer be responsible for the account.
- Where possible, use non-personal data instead of personal data.
For how long do we store your personal data?
- Your account will be kept until you delete it yourself on the platform or until you ask the e-Procurement service to delete it.
- Public documents (e.g. official opening report, etc.) are kept in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Information provided by the end user in the ESPD application or retrieved from MyTelemarc at the end user's request will only be stored until the active session for drawing up or supplementing the ESPD is terminated. This will happen either automatically (after a period of end user inactivity as determined by the application) or when the end user terminates the session themselves, for example by closing the browser.
Our contact details
FPS Policy and Support
DG Federal Accountant and Procurement
Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30 bte 1
02/ 740 80 00