eToken signing method in e-Tendering (Belgian federal e-Procurement platform) - end of life
As of the 2nd of August 2019, this signature method will no longer be supported in e-Tendering.
The ongoing technical evolution of internet applications compels us to abandon this functionality based on Java-applets.
How does this impact you?
This modification of the e-Tendering application does not in any way affect the validity of the SafeNet token (QuoVadis) that you use to sign the submission report. In the future, you will simply need to use the 3rd party signing method. This method allows you to sign the submission report using any certificate (“token”), as described below:
- Once you have finished uploading your documents, you finalize the submission report and you choose the 3rd party signing method
- e-Tendering will let you download the submission report in XML-format and save it to your hard drive
- You can then sign the submission report, either with proprietary signature software, or using the tool available at https://sign.publicprocurement.be. You can also use Adobe Reader to digitally sign the PDF-version of the submission report
- Finally, you need to upload the signed submission report to the submission workspace in e-Tendering
More information on this signing method can be found in our manuals:
- https://www.publicprocurement.be/fr/documents/submitting-tenders-internet-pdf (ENG)
- https://www.publicprocurement.be/fr/documents/manuel-e-tendering-entreprises-pdf (FR)
In order to avoid unpleasant surprises, we strongly advise you to test this signing method on our demo environment (https://mydemo.publicprocurement.be – requires separate registration), where you can use the following submission workspace:
Do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk should you have any further questions.